Property in Focus
Shetland Drive Address, Bush Views at Rear!
This Mark Hartley Built home is located in the prestigious Highlands Estate and one of the fortunate allotments that gets to enjoy the bush views and walking track to the rear.
* 3 bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite plus fourth bed or office.
* Bright hostess kitchen with breakfast bar and S/S appliances.
* Front formal living area with square set cornice and decorative infills.
* Spacious dining and second living area enjoying loads of natural light.
* Low maintenance rear yard with courtyard and garden shed.
This home is within easy walking distance to parkland, walking tracks, public transport, Moama Anglican Grammar, Safeway Square Shopping centre and all the Sporting and Social Clubs Moama has to offer!
This Mark Hartley Built home is located in the prestigious Highlands Estate and one of the...
On a 1000m2 corner allotment this charismatic period style home is perfect for renovating,...
If it's location that you desire then look no further! This two bedroom town house is...
ST GERMAINSFor Sale $420,000
With the Goulburn River as your boundary, this 300 acre (122Ha) approx property features: -...
Very rarely does the opportunity arise in which a very well established accommodation...
KIALLAFor Sale $395,000
Set only a ten minute drive from Shepparton's CBD this architecturally designed brick...
TALLYGAROOPNAAuction Sat April 5, 2014 Clearing Sale to begin at 10.30
Situated on a quiet country road, central to Shepparton, Numurkah and Katamatite towns is...