Property in Focus
Prime High Producing Irrigation property - 1286 Barham Rd DENILIQUIN NSW
* For sale is one of Deniliquin's most productive sheep and cropping irrigated properties.
* 970 acres of good red loamy soils, 800 acres commandable with lazered and re-cycled irrigation layouts.
* Situated on the sealed Barham road just 12 kms from Deniliquins main grain receival and stock selling centres.
* Well maintained 3 BR weatherboard homestead, electric kitchen, lounge, study and family room.
* Air-con and Coonara style heating.
* Beautiful established garden with over 100,000 lts of house water.
* Local school bus stops at front gate.
* Includes 3 stand shearing shed, machinery, grain and haysheds, and 5 grain storage silos.
* Includes 663 mgs of MIL water entitlements with 6 mg S/D.
* Water supplied by 2 x Wheels direct from the main MIL supply channel.
* Crops include Wheat, Barley, Field Peas, plus top quality clover and ryegrass pastures.
DENILIQUINExpressions of Interest
* For sale is one of Deniliquin's most productive sheep and cropping irrigated properties. ...
SHEPPARTONFor Sale $348,000
This stunning family home is one of the original display homes locatedin the ever popular...
The attractive, spacious 4BR BV home set on 11 acres (4.45Ha) close to town is a rare find....
Be surprised when you inspect. This property is ideally located being around 500mts to the...
ECHUCAAuction Sat October 4, 2014 Auction - Enquiries Welcome
A rare find indeed, a stunning Townhouse located right in the heart of Echuca's...
SHEPPARTON$320,000 - $335,000
This charming and beautifully presented character filled 1950's three bedroom weatherboard...
DENILIQUINFor Sale $99,000
Here's an opportunity to purchase this sound three bedroom home for a very affordable...