Property in Focus
This 98.4 acre (39.83Ha) block represents great buying, it features:
- Majority sown down to irrigated Lucerne
- Possibility to get planning permit, power to property
- 75% lasered, 100% drainage to recycle dam (mainly padman stops)
- SFSL soil types; ideal for large variety of farming enterprises: vegetables, horticulture, lucerne
- Is currently grown for hay grazing
- 0.86 Delivery share, 5.7 Megs HRW
- On backbone channel, good boundary fence
This 98.4 acre (39.83Ha) block represents great buying, it features: - Majority sown down...
Completely renovated throughout - this spacious two bedroom unit offers modern living,...
This delightful 4BR WB home is well worth an inspection to appreciate features such as...
Don’t want to be penned in! Approx 2.5 Acres within minutes to the Tatura Township...
Enjoy simple easy care living in this spacious 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom with a bonus office....
DENILIQUINFor Sale $289,000
It says something of Jamieson Street that very few properties become available in this...
SHEPPARTON$200,000 - $220,000
Positioned in the popular North location close to river walking tracks and the Golf Club,...