Property in Focus
FLEXIBLE FARMING OPPORTUNITY
This 153 acre (61.94Ha) property comprising of quality soils (SFSL) allows a wide range of different farming opportunities.
- Approx. 100 acres sown to Lucerne
- Excellent fencing: ring lock and electric throughout
- 80% lasered
- Disused dairy, very good stock yards
- Possibility for a building permit
- 100% drainage to recycle dam & drainage channel
- Soil types allow wide range of farming: horticulture, vegetables, hay production, grazing, stock
- Currently used for hay production and rearing boar goats
This 153 acre (61.94Ha) property comprising of quality soils (SFSL) allows a wide range of...
- 5 acres with home in need of renovation - 2BR plus sleep out weatherboard home - New...
This affordable skiers, anglers or bird watchers paradise is located right on the water...
Situated in the quiet township of Rochester is this spacious 4 bedroom brick veneer home...
Situated close to shops and schools we have this beautifully renovated home for sale. The...
This 3 bedroom with single lock up garage is really appealing. Air conditioned and gas...
This well situated and maintained weatherboard home on a generous allotment featuring two...